Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions are not answered here, we recommend that you contact some of the officials in the start and finish area on the day.
How does Covid-19 affect your event?
-Stay at home if you respiratory symptoms. There are now no national regulations, but local regulations can be enforced.
Has the race got its own hashtag?
– Yes, use # 3sjoers and #irun3sjoers
Is it possible to buy a t-shirt or change the size?
– Yes, through Sunday, October 31st.
When do we start?
– At 12:00. We start in 6 heats, with 3 minutes between each. The last heat is at 12:15.
I took someone else’s start number at the last minute – can I change the name somewhere online?
– Yes, you can do it yourself. Just go here and follow the instructions: https://3sjoers.no/en/endring-av-pamelding/
Which pacemakers will there be this year?
– Every five minutes between 1:20 and 2:30.
Which prizes are there?
– Everybody will receive a nice medal. There is also a medal for those attending 5 and 10 times, which you can get when you pick up your number. You can check previous races here
There will be a gift card for the best 40, 50, 60 and 70-years old. There will be cash prizes for the race 3 best women and men, respectively NOK 15.000, 10.000 and 5.000.
Is there a place where you can store clothing while running?
– Yes, inside Forum Expo. Please put the luggage tag on the bag.
The organisers do not take responsibility for valuables.
Are there guards along the trail?
– There are many guards along the trail, but we ask everyone to study the trail map carefully ahead of the race.
The course – is it the same?
– See the trail map.
Are there toilets along the trail?
– Yes, at around 7, 12, 15 and 18 km.
Are there toilets around the starting area?
– Yes, there will be toilets outside Forum Expo. 30 toilets are available at the bottom of the hallway within the hall.
Is it possible to take a shower after the race?
– Yes, you can use the changing rooms in Vikinghallen.
What food and drinks are served in the finishing area?
– Choose between 0.5-litre Imsdal water or Pepsi Cola when finishing.
Inside Forum Expo you will be served stew.
Is there any cut off time?
– Yes, you are expected to finish within 3,5 hours.
Are sports drinks served at every drink station?
– Yes, at stations 2, 3 and 4. Pepsi is served at station 5.
Is food served at the drink stations?
– No, only drinks are served.
I do not want my result to be displayed on the web – what should I do?
– Write to Ultimate Sport Service at firstname.lastname@example.org – no later than one week before the race, and information about your desire and the name and start number.
When will 3-Sjoers happen next year?
– The race is usually held on the first Saturday in November. But in 2022, the race will be held on Saturday, November 12.