Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions that are not answered here, we recommend that you contact some of the officials in the start and finish area on the day.
Has the race got its own hashtag?
– Yes, use # 3sjoers and #irun3sjoers
Is it possible to buy a t-shirt or change size?
– Yes, through Sunday, October 31st.
When do we start?
– There are 6 groups, each with a different color, and there are 3 minutes between each group.
Light blue. Expected time: 1:05 – 1:30. Starts at 12:00.
Red. Expected time: 1:35 – 1:40. Starts at 12:03.
Yellow. Expected time: 1:45. Starts at 12:06.
Green. Expected time: 1:50 – 1:55. Starts at 12:09.
Orange. Expected time: 2:00 – 2:05. Starts at 12:12.
Pink. Expected time: 2:10 – 3:15. Starts at 12:15.
I took someone else’s start number at the last minute – can I change the name somewhere online?
– Yes, you can do it yourself. Just go here and follow the instructions: http://3sjoers.no/en/endring-av-pamelding/
Which pacemakers will there be this year?
– Every 5 minute, starting with 1:25, and ending with 2:30.
Which prizes are there?
– Everybody will receive a nice medal. There is also a medal for those attending 5 and 10 times, which you can get when you pick up your number. You can check previous races here
There will be a gift card for the best 40, 50, 60 and 70-years old. There will be cash prizes for the race 3 best women and men, respectively NOK 15.000, 10.000 and 5.000.
Is there a place where you can store clothing while running?
– Yes, inside Forum Expo. Please put the luggage tag on the bag.
The organisers do not take responsibility for valuables.
Are there guards along the race course?
– There are many guards along the trail, but we ask everyone to study the trail map carefully ahead of the race.
The course – is it the same?
– See the trail map.
Are there toilets along the trail?
– Yes, at around 7, 12 and 16 km.
Are there toilets around the starting area?
– Yes, there will be toilets in each event area.
What food and drinks are served in the finishing area?
– Choose between 0.5 litre Imsdal water or Pepsi Cola when finishing.
Inside Forum Expo you will be served stew.
Is there any cut off time time?
– Yes, the timer is removed after 3.5 hours, those who cross the finish line after this will not get an official time standing.
Are sports drinks served at every drink station?
– Yes, at station 2, 3 and 4.
Is food served at the drink stations?
– No, only drinks are served at drink stations.
I do not want my result to be displayed on the web – what should I do?
– Write to Ultimate Sport Service at email@example.com – no later than one week before the race, and inform about your desire and the name and start number.
When will 3-Sjoers happen next year?
– The race is usually held on the first Saturday in November.